Upcoming Events

We will be at the Sneaky Beagle in Carolina Forest
on Saturday, September 16th from 5 to 7 pm

Estate Planning

You have always cared for your pet as a precious family member. But have you thought about his well-being if you are no longer able to provide for him? You owe it to your fur buddy to plan for his future. Have a serious discussion with your family or friends now for such a time. If you need another option, please consider estate planning with Salty Dogs Senior Animal Rescue or another estate provider to care for your animal(s).

There are different ways you can provide for your pet or for other homeless animals by gifting through our nonprofit organization. One way is to add your pet in your will or trust. Just a single sentence in your will or trust providing financial support through Salty Dogs will ensure your furry companion(s) goes to a foster while seeking a new home. A donation to support other seniors in our care can be done this way as well.

Another option is to a make a stock gift. You can make a gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds and help provide security for animals in need. This comes with tax benefits and is simple to do! You can also contribute through your IRA, 401(k), or another financial account through a beneficiary designation form.

If interested, please contact us for more information!

Adding to your will or trust

Making a Stock Gift

Seniors for Seniors

We at Salty Dogs understand the stress that may occur when your medical needs require you to spend time in a rehabilitation facility. Add on top of that, needing provisions for your pet(s) while you’re away can be overwhelming!

Our rescue offers a Seniors for Seniors program to care for your animal(s) 6 years and older through foster with a donation to the Salty Dogs. Consequently, in the event you are no longer able to provide a home, we will transfer your foster pet status to adoption availability.

Want more information about our program? Contact Us Here!